Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news. My wife found an envelope that she had not given me that had a $120 donation in it.

The good news:
We are over our goal with what we have received since last night and this check. We are probably over $100 over by now, but I am not for sure of that as yet.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
It is really going to be great to see that thermometer turn solid green. We still have 6 days. I would hold off on updating it for a few days.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:icon_thum:thumbs_up:notworthy::eek:ccasion1:eusa_danc:thumbs_up OK corny I know, but that is awesome good and bad news!!!!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
As of this moment whatever is on the barometer you can add [STRIKE]$305 [/STRIKE]to it. We got some nice donations through Paypal last night after our meeting and today.

Strike that i meant you can add $405 to it. Total contributions now are $2205. I can say IMPRESSIVE. I didn't think we would make it for awhile there.

M

McRabbet

That is astounding! Our generous members and supporters deserve a true "Pat on the Back"! I think we learned that a soft key approach works. Good job Stuart.

I am hoping that we can exceed $5,000 in ticket sales with the Raffle and net $3,500.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I also had my doubts for a while. On March 3 we had a total of $1,280 and now 6 days later we have $2,200+. That is unbelievable. Many members stepped up to the plate when they needed to. I will make a post thanking our donors for their support but will wait until after the 15th. It's not over yet.

As of this moment whatever is on the barometer you can add [STRIKE]$305 [/STRIKE]to it. We got some nice donations through Paypal last night after our meeting and today.

Strike that i meant you can add $405 to it. Total contributions now are $2205. I can say IMPRESSIVE. I didn't think we would make it for awhile there.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
When you make the post, I would consider just saying we met our goal. That way we will minimize any negative impact on the next drive.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I'm not planning to go into a lot of detail but I do plan on saying that we had a strong finish..

Last edited:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I consider the drive closed, and the barometer is updated and current.. We got a LOT of donations over the past 4 days. Additionally, I have 2 more checks to deposit.

All in all, we did much better than I would have expected. Very nice work!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors