Do you know what this was originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
You may be able to tell what this is going to be, but can you quess what it was in a previous life? :lol:

P10100172.JPG

P10100182.JPG

By the way, you can see the lonely Harbor Freight lathe in the back just wishing someone would give it a nice home...Hey Jeremy you reading this???
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looks like your makin' a noggin' knocker. Could it have been a Bowling Pin in it's former life :dontknow:

Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Looks like your makin' a noggin' knocker. Could it have been a Bowling Pin in it's former life :dontknow:

You are correct Dave and yes it is a noggin knocker. I'll post pics of the finished product this weekend. I was hoping to stump people for a little bit, but I kinda figured if you saw it you would know what it was. :eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Where did you pick up the bowling pin, they're a great source of nice laminated hard Maple??

MikeH

New User
Mike
Where did you pick up the bowling pin, they're a great source of nice laminated hard Maple??

We went bowling a couple months ago and I asked one of the kids at the front desk if they had any old pins they were going to throw out. He said they had just replaced all their pins and the old ones had been discarded a couple days ago. He said he would go back and check. About 15 minutes later he came out with this one. It has some minor surface damage to the maple, but the wood you see is in good shape. I hope to get to work on it some more tonight.

What are the dimensions on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS