Discount Program and Privacy Thread in Staff Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
This was a sticky thread in the staff announcements. It discussed DQ program and privacy. I imagine that it is covered somewhere else by now. I unstuck it. I'll keep a copy of the thread for about a week, in case it isn't covered somewhere else and ages off.

Discount Program and Privacy

ehpoole

Ethan
As I said in another thread. The DQ Program really needs to be rewritten into a new Policy/Info for the New Member Article. You can access Steve's original writeup on the DQ Program in this thread (link). A lot of the material can probably just be either promoted to Article status or copied and pasted with some manual editing.

With regard to the Privacy Policy, we really need to find our former policy and resurrect it as a new Article available under the Policy section of the Articles page.

cskipper

Cathy
We have a Privacy Policy that I can try to upload for review before it goes to the articles page. It looks like we could add the DQ discussion to the User Privilege Level & Promotion Policy.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Can I ask that we hold up on these for a few days. There are some things I would like to get standardized. But I don't have time for a few more days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS