Dewalt 735X Planer with Shelix Cutter Head & Wixey Digital Readout Scale - ***SOLD***

joemartinez316

New User
Joe
I'm selling my used Dewalt 735X Planer with a Shelix Cutter Head and Wixey Digital scale. The only reason I'm selling the unit is because I needed something that was stronger, faster and wider than the Dewalt Planer. It also comes with a mobile flip cart and rockler dust collection bag that attaches to the blower. I purchased a new 15" Grizzly Planer and assembled it last night so I no longer need the Dewalt.
IMG_1093.jpg
IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_1097.jpg

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
If anyone is on the fence, this is a good deal. It's what I have and love it. I do need to get the Wixey. The Shelix is so quiet it purrs.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
I'm selling my used Dewalt 735X Planer with a Shelix Cutter Head and Wixey Digital scale. The only reason I'm selling the unit is because I needed something that was stronger, faster and wider than the Dewalt Planer. It also comes with a mobile flip cart. I purchased a new 15" Grizzly Planer and assembled it last night so I no longer need the Dewalt. I will have pictures later this evening after I get to my shop.
Hi Joe,

I am interested. Have you used more than one side of the cutters?

joemartinez316

New User
Joe
Hi Jeff,
I've only rotated a couple of the cutters as one got chipped running a piece of lumber with the knot in it. I have not rotated any of the other cutters.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Hi all,

After much thought, I have decided to save my pennies and get a stationary 15" planer in the future. There is a risk that I may not get there, but I am hopeful. :)

I never got to Joe's to have a look, but as Steve mentioned, this seems like a good price.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS