Deleting photo's in gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I need to be told how to delete a photo I uploaded into my gallery. I've searched for an edit button, right clicked with no option to delete:help:
Sorry guys!:embaresse

Barbara

M

McRabbet

Barbara,

Got to the Album in your Gallery and open the photo by clicking on the thumbnail. In the upper right hand corner is a drop down menu that is called "Photo Options". Click on it and choose Move/Delete for the menu options, and follow it from there. HTH.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thank you Rob! In my defense I must tell you that my screen was too large to see the options button and I had to scroll right to see it:elvis: It's true!
I appreciate your help so much!

Barbara
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.3 Safari/533.19.4

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Barbara, are you sure you're not trying to delete someone else's photo? Like the one taken at the shop tour back in Feb. :rotflm::rotflm:

Bill
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Thank you Rob! In my defense I must tell you that my screen was too large to see the options button and I had to scroll right to see it:elvis: It's true!
I appreciate your help so much!

Barbara
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.3 Safari/533.19.4

Barbara, are you familiar with CTRL and + or - keys?
If not, you can use them to resize your display.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors