Cypress Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Can anyone recommend a good supplier of cypress? I am looking at building a deck and would like to use something other than pressure treated if possible; cypress seems to be much cheaper than cedar.

Thanks,

Zach

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Ivey Pridgen at Beaver Branch Sawmill in Burgaw NC specilizes in Cypress, and he just completed the installation of his drying kiln. You can find him on the sawmillers portion of NCWW.

Jack Murdoch in Rolesville, NC is another great contact; also listed in the knowledge base.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Ivy has just pulled a beautiful charge of cypress from his kiln. He'll treat you fairly.

Ivey Pridgen at Beaver Branch Sawmill in Burgaw NC specilizes in Cypress, and he just completed the installation of his drying kiln. You can find him on the sawmillers portion of NCWW.

Jack Murdoch in Rolesville, NC is another great contact; also listed in the knowledge base.

Skip2mylue

New User
Heather
Anchor Hardwoods located in Wilmington and Raleigh, NC keeps both fresh cut and sinker/reclaimed cypress in stock.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Thanks all!

I ended finding cypress in Charleston. I couldn't beat the price and my wife, baby and I were able to spend some time with the family!

zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS