cutting board designer JS

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Taking advantage of the cold weather(ha) I have been watching videos on woodworking. On one of the videos there was a link to "cutting board designer JS". It is an interactive site which is a real aid in designing cutting boards. I have not seen it mentioned here so I thought I would pass it on. If you are interested in making cutting boards, from the simple to the complex, it is worth taking a look at this.

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
Taking advantage of the cold weather(ha) I have been watching videos on woodworking. On one of the videos there was a link to "cutting board designer JS". It is an interactive site which is a real aid in designing cutting boards. I have not seen it mentioned here so I thought I would pass it on. If you are interested in making cutting boards, from the simple to the complex, it is worth taking a look at this.
Do you have a link to any?

Ricksmi

Rick
Corporate Member
I have been using CBD JS for some time, saw a guy in CA using it. Nice thing I like is you can play with the numbers and see what your total length and width are both for the finished board as well as the stock. It works well and if someone is just starting to think about making a CB from scraps it a time saver.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors