Customer #1.....Hardwood Store of NC Salisbury Edition (Open Now)

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
I visited the new Hardwood Store of NC that just opened this morning in Salisbury. I was the first customer. Met Dave and Sarah, very nice folks! The warehouse is huge and well stocked. All the product was lined up alphabetically, which made it easy to find the species you were looking for. The grand opening will be sometime in the future once they get the finishing touches completed, but it is open for business as of this morning.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I visited the new Hardwood Store of NC that just opened this morning in Salisbury. I was the first customer. Met Dave and Sarah, very nice folks! The warehouse is huge and well stocked. All the product was lined up alphabetically, which made it easy to find the species you were looking for. The grand opening will be sometime in the future once they get the finishing touches completed, but it is open for business as of this morning.
Did you buy the place out before anyone else got there?

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
LOL!!! No, just 22 bdf of cherry. But the stacks of wood were very well organized and not picked through. Pretty cold in there too....no propane for the heaters just yet.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors