Couple of Downed Oak Trunks Looking For A Wood-Mizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftbeerguy

Craft Beer Guy
User
I'm posting this for a friend. His brother has two oak trunks that were cut in April of 2015. Each measures about 33' long and 18-20" in diameter. Located in Statesville.

I was asked if I was interested in building a few bar tops from these trees but I cannot mill them from logs. Don't know what can be worked out but his goal is material from his trees for the counters. Maybe you can grab the remainder? I'm uninvolved in the process except posting this and passing on a name and number.

Sorry, the only pic I have is on my phone and I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out how to save them and post. Contact me in private message and I can forward.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Try searching local Craigslist for Sawmill +portable - I got several hits.

Or, if interested in the NC centric options, simply visit our list of Sawyers in the "Where in NC Can I Find?" Articles area of this site and start making contacts. Not all info is fully up to date as companies and individuals come and go over time, but such is another great option for members to try and find local sawyers.

I only wish we had such lists for the other states in our membership region, but thus far nobody has ever volunteered to compile such (I keep hoping!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS