Compliment to Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I have a client that has bought 6 high chairs reproduced from one he inherited---------I priced them excluding the woven seat(paper rush).

He has yet to find some one who will do that for him. He lives in Charlotte and works in Concord.

If anyone knows of a seat caner, please let me know. They could be anywhere in a 100 mile radius. I think he is at the point he would drive that to get it done.

Thanks for reading:)

Jerry

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
This may be too far for your customet, but there is a couple in Montreat (close to Asheville/Blk mtn) that does this type of chair seat. I've used them for caning and they do a fantastic job.

Here's a scan of their biz card.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Jerry,
I have seen a sign at an old farmhouse on 64 somewhere between Pittsboro and Ramsuer advertising chair caning. Maybe someone who lives or travels in that area can help with contact details as Mr. Google can't find them.
Mark

grumpy

New User
Harry Goodwin
In the village of yesteryear whatever at the state fair next week there are always cainers. Harry Goodwin

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Jerry, don't know if it's too far for the guy but East Wake Hardwoods does chair caning. Roger's wife does it and the ones she has done for me have been excellent.

Here is the contact info of he is interested.

East Wake Hardwoods

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS