Clear Vu mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Has anyone made one of the clearvu mini's yet? I am getting frustrated having to empty my cannister and was wondering if anyone had actually made one of these to fit their shopvac. Pics would be great. Haven't made the purchase yet but am hoping they will run another special sometime soon.

Mike

M

McRabbet

I bought one a year ago at the same $80 price they had them on sale for last month when they came up on a post, but I have mine mounted on a 5-gallon drywall compound bucket. It's not clear from your question if you are looking at their new model that uses the removable head of a Ridgid vac and then it sits on the canister, or the bare bones mini. If it is the Mini only, then remember, Michael, "He who hesitates is lost!" - You missed the $80 sale price, but believe me, $120 is not bad -- I use mine a great deal whenever I am using my RO Sanders or my Biscuit Jointer, or my miter saw or my stationary belt/disk sander -- it captures nearly everything that any of these can produce and I have not needed to clean the ShopVac filter for the past six months. I even have my ShopVac hooked up with a remote controlled outlet so I can control it on or off when I start or stop an operation 10 feet away. I've found that I can just move the bucket around where I need it and I have a 10' 1-1/2" hose connected to the inlet that goes to my tools.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Yea Rob, I thought about the mini back when the 80 price tag was going on but hesitated and then just forgot about it. I wonder if it will ever be that low again. Haven't yet got into the "jus gotta have it mode" so I'll think about it and probably give in to the urg and pull the trigger. Wonder if he will give NCWoodworkers a discount?:gar-La;

ekiM (pig latin for slow on the draw)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Yea Rob, I thought about the mini back when the 80 price tag was going on but hesitated and then just forgot about it. I wonder if it will ever be that low again. Haven't yet got into the "jus gotta have it mode" so I'll think about it and probably give in to the urg and pull the trigger. Wonder if he will give NCWoodworkers a discount?:gar-La;

ekiM (pig latin for slow on the draw)

OK then...sounds like a case of WGD coming on.

So, when would be a good time for me to stop by your shop and get a look at this bad boy? Next weekend maybe? :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS