Call for Volunteers Fisher Park Dobson NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Another great community outreach project! Thank you for organizing this event Berta. These small outreach projects are what makes NCWW more than just a website, it's a physical presence in the community and state to teach and pass on our woodworking skills to the youth and all people of the great state of North Carolina. It's very important that as many NCWW'ers as possible join in the effort to help out at these events, which mainly due to distance, I won't be able to attend.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Berta,

I have every intention on being there. I will likely not be able to get there before 8:30ish as it is a 2 1/2 hr. drive for me. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Rob Liles

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
2 and 1/2 hours this man is driving to help Girl Scouts learn to turn on a wood lathe.

Surely we have some folks closer than that who could also help out.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I must have missed something. What is the date of the event?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I must have missed something. What is the date of the event?

It's a short day trip done by around noon. We'd love to have you attend so I could get up with you again. August 25, 9-noon for the main events.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
It's a short day trip done by around noon. We'd love to have you attend so I could get up with you again. August 25, 9-noon for the main events.

Sorry but we have a workshop scheduled on that same day

Next time

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Well, as The Jackson Five sang, "I'll Be There." This will be the first public viewing of my new knee.:gar-Bi

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
As of now, there are 4 people that have volunteered for this Outreach event. This leaves us short-handed to run all 3 lathes and have someone assisting with birdhouses. We would love to have others in the Triad and North-Western portion of the membership come out and assist with the event. There's no better way to spend a Saturday morning than watching a bunch of smiling faces!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I will be unable to lend a hand. I am only 30 minutes from Fisher Park, but I am on-call that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS