Calendar Pre-Sale Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The 2011 NCWW calendar is now available for sale. The single issue price from CafePress is $23.24 including shipping. Now through November 21st you can purchase one directly from NCWW for the price of $17.00 including shipping. PM me if you wish to purchase 5 or more. These make great Christmas gifts so act quickly.

Here is the link to PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b08198aa166382b1a4fa18397ddfa4b9e9201b

And to sweeten the pot even further I will have a limited number of copies available at the Klingspor Extravaganza for the price of $15.00 (cash or check only).

Just a reminder calendar contest winners will be receiving one free copy as a part of their prize.

Last edited:

richlife

New User
Rich
For those of us who haven't been around to see one of these, would you tell us what this thing is and what it looks like, Scott. Size, format, etc. (You can skip the, "It's a calendar.") :icon_scra

Rich

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like to specific link broke when I tried to copy it to the thread. SORRY about that. It would be best to use the BUY NOW button on the right hand side of the screen.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
FYI - This link is still broken. This page is linked off the ad for the calendar on the right, but the link here is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS