BS fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Until surgery I am only allowed to stand in the shop and look. This is my excuse for this question and I am sticking with it.

To add insult to injury, no pun intended, my Incra Jig is on top of the wall mounted cabinets in my shop and I can not see it very well. I am not allowed to climb on anything so I can not get it down.

Has anyone ever tried, or even seen, an Incra Jig used as a fence on a BS. If this is even doable I would assume an oversize surface would be needed to mount it on.

If I could match these two items up it would mean putting two expensive tools that have just been dust collectors for years back into a productive mode.

Won't all y'all be happy when I have this @##$%$# surgery and return to the shop and stop posting all these ridiculous threads:rotflm:. To protect the innocent I will not tell who said this would be a good time to increase my post count:no:.

M

McRabbet

Keye, there are many Incra jigs out there, ranging from the small original one to much larger ones -- I would not attempt to put a larger one on a bandsaw -- you might want to check out the Kreg Bandsaw fence -- I put one on my Grizzly G0550 and it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS