BS, DP, and Jointer 1

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some more equipment from the 2nd widow selling husbands tools. Husband was a painter, QA furniture maker and guitar maker. Some prices marked. Offers accepted. I'll relay your offer and will PE to the Extravaganza if the offer is accepted.

All these seem very clean. DP has laser alignment that I think is aftermarket. She says she has buyers but they haven't come through. Forstner bits included and there is a vise as well. Roller stand, also.

Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-29.jpeg
Unknown-30.jpeg
Unknown-34.jpeg

bs7584

Brad
Corporate Member
It’s always bitter sweet to see these kinds of sales. I figure my wife and kids will be just as lost when it comes to clearing my workshop if I reach the pearly gates first. So glad to see other woodworkers helping widows in need.

I’ve had conversations with woodworkers as well as other types of hobbyists about putting prices on their relatively expensive specialty equipment to help their family price and sell the stuff but with the current market, prices a few years ago would be a steal today. How often would you have to inventory your shop?

Craftsman did offer a laser system in some of their newer DPs like this one. I have an identical DP that I bought in 2015 with the lasers.

I hope these tools find a good new home and the craftsmanship legacy lives on.

Have a great weekend!

Brad

On Sep 1, 2023, at 10:09 AM, NC Woodworker <DoNotReply@ncwoodworker.net> wrote:
Dee2 posted a new thread to a forum you are watching at NC Woodworker.

BS, DP, and Jointer 1

Some more equipment from the 2nd widow selling husbands tools. Husband was a painter, QA furniture maker and guitar maker. Some prices marked. Offers accepted. I'll relay your offer and will PE to the Extravaganza if the offer is accepted.

All these seem very clean. DP has laser alignment that I think is aftermarket. She says she has buyers but they haven't come through. Forstner bits included and there is a vise as well. Roller stand, also.

Unknown.jpegUnknown-29.jpegUnknown-30.jpegUnknown-34.jpeg
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the forum "For Sale / Wanted" at NC Woodworker with email notification of new threads or messages. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this forum or disable all emails.​

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The lasers work, OBTW.
And, I agree with your sentiments. I've tried to act as a representative of the forum by helping her even though I've just met her.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors