Brag on a Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Well guys, I had a very pleasant surprise immediately following a great disappointment.

Last year at the WW show in Hickory i bought the Trend Airshield Pro shield/mask. Believe it or not--I have not used it until today. I had charged it up and made sure everything was assembled as it should be and then it sat in the house until today. I took it to the shop right after lunch to wear while doing some turnings--I turned it on and it was circulating like a king. Then I went to adjust the headband----I could not believe the platic headband popped in TWO places. You can only imagine the disappointment I felt.
:confused:

I came in-found all the paperwork---called Trend and spoke with Dave---(toll free number BTW) I relayed the scenario to him and his reply was simply "we will send you another one, what is your address?---I will get it out today!"
:eusa_danc
I love it when companies stand behind what they sell!! I love to tell people about it when they do. This company is in Greensboro BTW.

Jerry

:thumbs_up

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Good customer service stories are few and far between. It's nice to know that some companies stand behind their products.

That's 'stand behind' not 'hide behind'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors