Bosch 12" sliding compound miter saw $326

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Guess they're being cleared out to make room for the new glider. I'm very tempted to buy it at this price, I just don't like the footprint.

$325 + $1 shipping

bosch-miter-saw-RBB-5412.jpg

http://www.mcfeelys.com/product/RBB-5412/Bosch-Miter-Saw--12quot

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
It's my favorite tool in my shop.:icon_thum I've really gotten a LOT of use out of it! Get the laser if you can, or buy an aftermarket laser.:wsmile:

timber

New User
timber
FWIW - the $1 shipping does not apply I think, because the item is sent freight and not regular ground shipping. Still a good deal though!

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Yes, it looks that way... for me, in my zip, it came to $19.75 frt... No big deal here...

Just add it your cart and see what the estimate turns out to be...
... should be pretty close...

timber

New User
timber
Wow. Over $50 here to the Raleigh area. That's a surprising difference if it's that cheap to CA.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
FWIW - the $1 shipping does not apply I think, because the item is sent freight and not regular ground shipping. Still a good deal though!

Hmmm, the web page for the saw shows the $1 shipping charge special. That's definitely a bit misleading. Deal downgraded from "killer" to "pretty darn good".

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Hmmm, the web page for the saw shows the $1 shipping charge special. That's definitely a bit misleading. Deal downgraded from "killer" to "pretty darn good".

You have your finger on the trigger... All you gotta do is flex one muscle and the saw will be yours. :wink_smil:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors