BoD meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
What is everyone's availability to meet sometime either the week of 1/11-17 or 1/18-24?

I need to get together with our lawyer this week so that we have what need need to discuss and move forward on with regard to non-profit status.

Also, please reply with agenda items, e.g., picnic, spring raffle, etc.

Doug

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I'm available. One agenda item that I would suggest that we visit is reaching out to our moderators and getting their input on the current written policies, pre-emptive moderation, etc.

We ought to try to sit down with some of the mods before hand and get their insight.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
At work, we actually have a ton of business for the first time in a year or more. So my take is that y'all decide the day and I will do my best to make it there. It will be hit or miss for me but I will do my best. The only topics that are hot with me right now are classified abuse and the Shop Smith donation. Yes; I still have it:rotflm::rotflm:. I will require advanced notice to be there. My boss is somewhat flexible though.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have plans for the 16th and 22nd. Any other date is fine for me. An agenda item is the annual meeting/picnic.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am off the 18th as I believe it is MLK's birthday and an observed holiday where I work so I vote for the 18th, but I am fairly open. The week of the 25th is out for me though.

M

McRabbet

My preference would be to meet the early afternoon of January 17th -- We can travel to my daughter's in Apex, I can go to the M-WTCA Meet in Hillsborough on Saturday morning and then attend a BoD meeting/lunch? on Sunday early afternoon. If the meeting breaks early enough, we could return to the mountains on Sunday evening. If this doesn't work for others due to other Sunday commitments, then Monday morning of the 18th would work and we would drive back during the day.

We need to include the spring raffle, donation periods, spring picnic planning, website advertising and the forthcoming BoD elections (including soliciting candidates), as well as the non-profit status.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
If we do the 17th, I would prefer the early am or late afternoon. I have commitments at Church and really would like to make it to one of the services on Sunday. I am involved in things at our Church that require me to be there. I don't elaborate on NCWW in order to conform with the policies that I choose to uphold and enforce. Mid day meeting exempts me from both services. Monday morning is impossible for me. That is when all of our vehicles come in for repair for the week and I have to be there to dispatch the work to the technicians and get the ball rolling. If I am being difficult I apologize. Saturdays are most always free times for me. And Saturday is a weekend day. I could be free any Saturday regardless of the date. All Day. I know I said I was flexible, and for the most part I am. Thanks for listening to me. I'll do whatever the majority decides.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The MW tool collector meeting will not last all day on the 16th. How about a late afternoon BoD meeting on Saturday the 16th? I would be glad to offer up my house.

M

McRabbet

Late Saturday afternoon works for me, too -- I plan to go to the M-WTCA mtg and could get back to Cary for a meeting as Scott suggests.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I would rather not have it on Sunday. I am open to anything else. We need to re-visit the frequency of the donation drive. I personally think we need to have more than two/year.

I could do it on a Saturday if necessary. I am sure we need more time than would be available if we tried to do it at lunch during the week.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
OK. It looks like Saturday Afternoon works for everyone. Now where? I can use a conference room in my office in Durham near the Page Rd. exit off of 40, or Scott M has offered to host (I think). How does 2 PM Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS