Board of Directors election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I am proud to announce that the four members of the Board were re-elected.

Berta - Roberta Moreton
Jeremy Scuterie - Jeremy Scuterie
KenofCary - Ken Presser
Michael Matthews - Michael Matthews

MikeH

New User
Mike
Congratulations to all that were reelected!!! It was a well fought fight! Just kidding.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I want to thank the corporate membership for re-electing me to another term.

To those that did not win, we have your names now. So please expect to be contacted as we need help with issues that come up. We now know you're willing to volunteer to serve the membership and we will not forget that. We certainly appreciated having a real election with new blood vying for the positions us existing BoD Members held. Please don't be discouraged and run again next year. Without people trying, nobody succeeds.

This is a volunteer organization, so please continue to volunteer as you can.

Brogan

New User
This is a volunteer organization, so please continue to volunteer as you can.
I have reached out to Ron regarding the site software and offered any assistance if it's needed.

I work for the guys who wrote the software the site runs on (VB4), who have since started a new company/software, and have a lot of experience with forums and forum software so would be more than happy to help out if required.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I have reached out to Ron regarding the site software and offered any assistance if it's needed.

I work for the guys who wrote the software the site runs on (VB4), who have since started a new company/software, and have a lot of experience with forums and forum software so would be more than happy to help out if required.

This is very much appreciated, we are short handed due to the untimely death of one of our administrators last year.
Thank you for coming forward.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

This is very much appreciated and we will make sure that Ron (our webmaster) and Ethan (our primary Admin) will be in touch with you in the near future. We very much need help in this area.

Thank you for your support and it was great to meet you and your family in person at the picnic earlier today.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

Thank you so much.

FlyingRon

Ron
I talked to Brogan at the picnic. I am familiar with the company he now works for and will keep in touch with him.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

XenForo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS