Blue 'Tabs" Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The changes that I was working on yesterday and today were aimed at the Blue tab menu at the top. While it might seem that all I did was change the shape of the tabs, that wasn't what this really about. I changed the software that produces the menu. So there is no immediate benefit to the members except for the staff who will be maintaining the menus. They will have to master only one program & process to update the menus. Sorry, for the time it took, it should have been only a few minutes, but first I was making a stupid mistake and then I got sick and to let it go until this morning.

As for as the appearance is concerned, I can make it almost anything. The current appearance of buttons was just for the sake of being different and I can make it look pretty much like it was before or something else. You input is welcome.

J

jeff...

The changes that I was working on yesterday and today were aimed at the Blue tab menu at the top. While it might seem that all I did was change the shape of the tabs, that wasn't what this really about. I changed the software that produces the menu. So there is no immediate benefit to the members except for the staff who will be maintaining the menus. They will have to master only one program & process to update the menus. Sorry, for the time it took, it should have been only a few minutes, but first I was making a stupid mistake and then I got sick and to let it go until this morning.

As for as the appearance is concerned, I can make it almost anything. The current appearance of buttons was just for the sake of being different and I can make it look pretty much like it was before or something else. You input is welcome.

Glad your feeling better Pappa Smurf :-D Any chance we could make them with a wooden background? Maple on Black Walnut would be nice... and kinda fits into the theme of the site you know?

Thanks

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Glad your feeling better Pappa Smurf :-D Any chance we could make them with a wooden background? Maple on Black Walnut would be nice... and kinda fits into the theme of the site you know?

Thanks
Could be done, if someone supplies the pictures

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
WOOD! Maple, Cypress. Cedar, Oak, or exotics. NO BLUES PLEASE! Now State Red I could live with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS