Beveled Glass Mirrors?

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Anyone know of a local source for "stock size" Beveled edge mirrors? Prefer the Piedmont Triad area. 18-24" X 24-30" range. Also stock flat mirrors?
Local Lowe's seems to be out of stock on most.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Check out Dullesglassandmirror.com. I have ordered several pieces of tempered glass and have found the prices good and the service outstanding.
Usually ships within a week. I have not tried their mirrors.
Dont worry about them breaking in shipment - they pack them like Fort Knox!

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Check out Dullesglassandmirror.com. I have ordered several pieces of tempered glass and have found the prices good and the service outstanding.
Usually ships within a week. I have not tried their mirrors.
Dont worry about them breaking in shipment - they pack them like Fort Knox!
They may be okay, but the prices seem way out of line to me. $232.00 24"X36" beveled mirror! Retail ++. Out of my league.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
+1 for Clearlight Glass. I’ve had success with them providing table tops, shelves and decorative etched and beveled wall pieces.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Those look like pretty standard sizes. You may want to try TJ Max Home Store or Marshalls for framed mirrors. They are reasonably priced.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
They may be okay, but the prices seem way out of line to me. $232.00 24"X36" beveled mirror! Retail ++. Out of my league.
Thanks for the feedback on Dulles - they'd always been the cheapest for tempered in the specific sizes I needed. For comparison, what is Clearlight asking for for it? I'm happy to find a cheaper supplier!

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Those look like pretty standard sizes. You may want to try TJ Max Home Store or Marshalls for framed mirrors. They are reasonably priced.
Thanks, Looking for unframed, but I realize I may be able to buy a framed one cheaper than unframed in the size I'm looking for.

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Thanks for the feedback on Dulles - they'd always been the cheapest for tempered in the specific sizes I needed. For comparison, what is Clearlight asking for for it? I'm happy to find a cheaper supplier!
On the beveled mirror I had quoted: (18" X 24"with 1" bevel)
Clearlight is $66.30 + Tax
Dulles is $142.80

Clearlight also does tempering.
They are in K-vegas (Kernersville) about 25 minutes from me.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Great - thanks for starting this - I'm sure I'm not the only one that will benefit from learning about clearlight.
Is the clearlight delivered? Important for those of us not near K-ville.

Woodmolds

Tony
User
Great - thanks for starting this - I'm sure I'm not the only one that will benefit from learning about clearlight.
Is the clearlight delivered? Important for those of us not near K-ville.
From the website, link in Mike's reply.
  • 336-993-7300
    336-993-1431
  • 1318 Shields Road
    Kernersville, NC 27284
  • Contact Us ›
We are consistently delivering to our customers throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virgina.
We will work with you to ship your project anywhere you need. Please contact us to discuss shipping options.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS