Beautiful weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Makes me want to BBQ.

Anybody want to join me next Saturday?

April 19, just a small get together, no big deal, camp out if you like. I'll cook everything if it doesn't get over ten friends. More than that and we'll have to ask you to bring stuff.

:tinysmile_tongue_t: :eek:ccasion1 :dontknow: :wwink:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I will just be getting back from Atlanta, Mike. I dunno if I will have everything completed on the armoire by then (15th anniversary APR24). Forgive me, but I better decline, to be on the safe side.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I will be at Y camp - again (I leave in a few hours to go this weekend). I plan to make it out your way one of these days, but unfortunately it won't be that one.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Mike, no place I'd rather spend some time, but, I'M "PREVIOUSLY COMMITTED" to go to Ivey's and pick up another load of lumber. Hope the weather holds for you and whomever attends.

:confused_

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Man I thought about you this past weekend. I've never been out your way until Friday. My wife and I made it to Winston-Salem. Pretty area. We drove back and forth Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the Davis Cup competition. (Don't really want to take another road trip again any time soon....although I'd make an exception for food). This weekend just doesn't work out though. Thanks for the offer....keep me in mind for the future. I'll have to get some camping gear...we got rid of a bunch before we moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors