be carfull out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Sorry to hear of the accident Fred--------hope the injury heals well and quickly.

Reminds me of myself--------in a hurry, just a few more cuts to make, slung my hand into the miter saw blade. Result: stitches inside and out on the left pinky. That was probably 10 years ago and luckily no other incidents since.

Jerry

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Glad you still have the majority of your appendages intact!

One question, how long since your last tetanus shot? That would be one of the first questions you'd have heard at almost any er...

I'm a great believer in do it yourself medicine. But, from time to time have to touch base with the prescription giving, shot administering, too nosy for my own good, insurance collecting side of the medical profession.

As was long ago said - "there but for the grace of God go I."
Heal quickly!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Fred sorry about your injury - I have been there myself - in my early twenties I got my right middle finger nipped off in a shaper at the furniture - man did that hurt the next day - :gar-Cr then in my late twentires I got my ring finger and little finger caught in an industrial router - nipped the little finger -seven stiches in the ring finger - :BangHead: knock on wood - it has not happen since -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS