Baskerville, VA to RDU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
This is just a preliminary inquiry but I need to get a suitcase from Baskerville VA to RDU for a flight to San Francisco, CA. I gave my daughter a car when she graduated college and she may be going to London for a year and wants to give me the car back since she has use of her boyfriend's car when she returns from overseas. FYI Baskerville is 12 miles from I-85 and South Hill and I would be accompanying the suitcase :rotflm: and driving the afore mentioned vehicle back from CA. :eusa_doh:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glenn, LOML and I still get to the Lake even in the winter. I it is roughly minutes from my place to RDU. So it depends on when.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Plan B

I could come pick up your suitcase for ya
.....might even find some room for your narrow behind as well :gar-La;

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Glenn -

We come up to Bracey quite often so all depends on when you need the ride. You're more than welcome to ride if the timing works out . . . . Post when you get more info on the flight to CA

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Glenn, I live at the lake full time and I will be going to RTP/RDU area every day this week. I would be happy to haul your "suitcase" to the airport for you:gar-La;.
Let me know when you have your itinerary nailed down and IF a better offer hasn't come along. You know, of the available female persuasion...

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Glenn, I moved from SF to NC in '96 and made that drive... I feel for you brother. My recollection is that we drove down to Bartow, picked up I-40 and then drove until people spoke with a pleasing southern accent :rolleyes:. Roughly 40 hours of fabulous sightseeing :wink_smil. Good luck and bring your laptop to keep us posted with your progress :gar-Bi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS