Band Saw book - Iturra Design

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I have found Mr. Iturra to be a fountain of knowledge and very willing to take time to talk with you about any problem. I talked with him about a problem and bought several parts from him, including a spring. When I received the parts there was an extra spring in the box along with a note. After we talked he was not sure I had bought the correct spring so he sent a different size at no cost so I would not have to wait for another spring if needed.

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
I have found Mr. Iturra to be a fountain of knowledge and very willing to take time to talk with you about any problem. I talked with him about a problem and bought several parts from him, including a spring. When I received the parts there was an extra spring in the box along with a note. After we talked he was not sure I had bought the correct spring so he sent a different size at no cost so I would not have to wait for another spring if needed.
Totally agree with Keye as I have also had conversations with him re: what size and type Saw blade to use, also purchased products from him.
Thanks for posting Keye.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last time I did business with the Iturra Design, I'm sure I interfaced with his son. All in the family!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS