Atlas 10" Bandsaw 9360 Bearings

Chiefifd32

Ed
User
Hi All....
I was fortunate enough to land a Atlas 10" Bandsaw 9360, it's in ok shape but needs some love.
I'm looking for lower and upper guide bearings. I cannot find bearings with the same dimensions ( 5/16" ID x 7/8" OD x 1/4" wide ).
Does anyone have a favorite business to find bearings, I've looked around and come close.
The ID & OD are easy it's the 1/4 inch wide that's the problem.
Thanks for any help.....
Ed

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
I'm not sure where you are located, but I have found Bearing Distributors to have anything in bearings and seals that I have needed in the past. You might google them and see if they are close to you.

Chiefifd32

Ed
User
Well I looked at the Big Bearing Store and found it....1603-@RS 1603-ZZ Radial Ball Bearing 5/16 ID X 7/8 OD X **9/32 Wide**
It's pretty close to 1/4 inch, the slight width is about 12% over which should work. That Atlas 9360 bandsaw isn't the Space Shuttle............as a famous uTube guy would say.
I don't have a bearing distributor near me, so after much searching I'm going to give those a try.
Thanks for your help.......

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
Well I looked at the Big Bearing Store and found it....1603-@RS 1603-ZZ Radial Ball Bearing 5/16 ID X 7/8 OD X **9/32 Wide**
It's pretty close to 1/4 inch, the slight width is about 12% over which should work. That Atlas 9360 bandsaw isn't the Space Shuttle............as a famous uTube guy would say.
I don't have a bearing distributor near me, so after much searching I'm going to give those a try.
Thanks for your help.......
Note that the RS is wider.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
There should be a number on the side cover of the bearing...it will be an industry standard number that you can do a google search to find.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
608ZZ which is used for skate board wheels, inline skates etc., is what my Rikon bandsaw uses.
They measure 8MM ID (5/16) x 22MM OD (7/8) x 7MM W (1/4).
Purchase on Amazon and other places for about .70/each.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS