Asheville to Youngsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
....or anywhere close

Yep, I did it again :embaresse Bench top jointer this time :tool:.....I had a small corner that needed filling :mrgreen:
pslamp32 ( Peter ) has made this all possible :eusa_clap
No huge hurry, and I do have a back up plan ( sorta ) .
I'll be happy to help with gas and/or provide copious amounts of 1/4" BB ply :gar-La;

Thanx

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Hello Robert,
Several of us in the Asheville area are coming to the Charlotte WW show on March 8th. We can bring the jointer that far. I suspect someone closer to you will be coming to the show also that we can hand it off to.:icon_thum

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Robert,

I live near Peter and could take the jointer to Charlotte. I'm riding w/Ozzie-X and a few other folks. We're heading out there on saturday.

Dan C.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Robert, you've got it BAADDDD! It won't be long before people will remark "I've been sawdusted" when they mean they succumbed to the temptation to go buy tools.

Or: "Somebody sawdusted me and gave me a bad case of WGD". "I'm pulling a sawduster this weekend at Klingspor". "I've been sawdusting the Rockler web site all morning".

Congrats on yet another shop addition! So when are you building the expansion? :)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
If the Charlotte show is the weekend of 3/7, maybe Jeremy can bring it up the following weekend to the crawl in Raleigh.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
I can take the RDU (within 5 or so miles) to SawDuster leg of the run, but I'm near RDU on Tu-W-Th only.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I could bring it from Raleigh/RTP/Durham to Youngsville. I pass by on my way home frequently....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS