Are you one of......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Are you one of the 30-40 people who sent me a PM or an email in the last day or so? If so, you will assume that this post was by your PM or email. It isn't. It is caused by the totally of all of it.

Other than DaveO:rotflm:, I am probably the most visible person on the site. So every day I get PM's, emails, and even tel calls asking me how to do something, or to fix something, or make suggestions, or etc. Now with the calendar, people are asking if their picture is alright, or to explain dpi, or ask what camera to use.

So please understand, I just can't respond to all these, though I do try. We have places for you to ask all these questions. The threads, the Help Desk, and even the thread where the issue was first raised. Finally, there is the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Please, please use these for site related communications. Don't PM or email me or call me, please.

Of course, I don't mean not to use PM, emails, or tel. calls for personal reasons, like inviting me to lunch:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm not one of the guilty, this time...

But, if you ever want to get away and just relax in the country, you have an open invitation. :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'm not one of the guilty ones either but...... I could be..........:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors