Anyone have a 10% off coupon for Grizzly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
In the event that go with a grizzly bandsaw, does anyone have a 10% coupon that they are not going to use?

Thx

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I got the ubiquitous 20% off coupon, which lists "not valid on Compressors, Generators, Tool Cabinets, Welders, Floor jacks, Cambell Hausfeld, open box items..." valid thru 6/5/12.

MarkZ

New User
Mark
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a grizzly planer. I'd love a coupon. What's the deal with these?

Thanks,
Mark

justholler

New User
Richard
I found mine through a link on lumberjocks so my suggestion is to keep an eye out on the forums...you probably won't find one for yourself in print (like I once thought I would)

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The 10% one that I have came attached to the front cover of a wood magazine that I subscribe to. I want to say it was Popular Woodworking but can't swear that was the one. Not sure when it expires or what else the fine print said, but it seems I remember something about "for loyal subscribers" or some such. I'll have to try to find it and see if I can get more details. Not sure if I'll be using it or not. Would really like a new jointer, but have spent a lot of money on tools recently. Trying to let the savings account build a little.

- Ken.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
The one that I know about was coming in the woodworkers journal mag which I subscribe to electronically...but no coupon. I called the magazine and they are supposed to send me a hard copy so we will see if that has the coupon.

Griffin_NC

New User
Dennis
I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking about getting a new table saw in the next couple weeks. If anyone can point me to a coupon it would be great. At least it would cover the Shipping.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
I ended up with a used machine, so I can send you the code I was given. PM me.

I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking about getting a new table saw in the next couple weeks. If anyone can point me to a coupon it would be great. At least it would cover the Shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS