Anyone get any email about Rocklers new Store

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just got an email saying that Rockler just signed a lease for a new store in Cary, NC. Not sure how they got my email. I guess I am on some list somewhere

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Ironically, I just got one from them to announce they are also opening a new store in Greenville, SC. They are obviously on a move to expand.

BoisterousB

New User
John
Yes I just got the email about Cary, NC as well - I jumped on here to post about it. Very exciting! I have been stopping in to Cinci and KC stores while traveling on business. It's not made it to their website yet but I'll be curious where in Cary they've found for it. I always enjoy my interactions with their employees - hoping this store is able to replicate the culture. FWIW I'm not affiliated with them but maybe I should be as much as I like their products. They are hiring for these stores, by the way:

Cary, NC Store Manager
Greenville, SC Store Manager

thegator

New User
Andrew
Just about to post.

Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Dear
We've received many requests from customers like you to open a store in the Cary area. I am absolutely thrilled to let you know that we’ve signed a lease in Cary and plan to open our best store ever there! My team and I look forward to meeting you in person and showing you the Rockler store experience.

Many things need to happen between now and then to make this a reality. One of the most important is building a team of woodworking enthusiasts who can run the store and deliver an outstanding customer experience. This is where I could use your help. Our first step is hiring a store manager who will help build out the store, build the team, and get everyone trained and ready. It's a fun process with lots of support from our dedicated store support teams. Our last two store openings (in Taylorsville and Richmond) have been amazing, and we expect our Cary store will do just as well.

So, I'm asking you to think about your network of friends, family and acquaintances who may have an interest in a career change that involves woodworking. Please forward this email to them! We are looking to hire the store manager now so we can set up training and start the building process.

Rockler offers competitive wages and benefits, a good work/life balance that is somewhat unusual in retail, and a fun working environment. And, of course, there is all the woodworking tools, supplies and knowledge you could imagine. And yes, Rockler offers a generous employee discount!

Here are links to the job postings:

Store Manager - Cary, NC (Hiring now!)
Thanks so much for your help, and I look forward to meeting you sometime in our new store!

Drew Mitchell
Regional Sales Director

CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
1-800-279-4441
Live Chat
Email Us
Store Locations
Facebook

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like where Steinmark was, up from Old Navy, across the parking lot from Remington Grill and Jason’s deli

NC Dem

New User
Larry
I think it is the former Omega Sports site. In the same area Robert ID'ed. If I had to guess, I would say 5-10,000 sq ft of space. I don't know what size their other stores are but it appears small to me.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Googled 314 Crossroads Blvd, and it's the old Omega Sports location.

Yup, right next to the Rack Room Shoes on left and Spencer's on the right. That side of the mall has fallen on hard times with a ton of vacancies, good to see them filling the empty store fronts.

NC Dem

New User
Larry
I think it is the former Omega Sports site. In the same area Robert ID'ed. If I had to guess, I would say 5-10,000 sq ft of space. I don't know what size their other stores are but it appears small to me.
I found a site that gives me the sq footage of stores in the Crossroads shopping center, My guess was right on. The Rockler space will have 7475 sq ft. See link here: Cary, North Carolina NC - Available Retail Space & Restaurant Space for Lease Crossroads Plaza | Kimco Realty

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS