Any welders out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
I'm making a new mobile base for my saw. I need roughly 4 linear feet of welding done on the corners of the base. They're 45° miters in 4" x 6" x 1/4" steel. I can show up at your place with the miters already cut and the material all cleaned up. I'll gladly replace/reimburse you for any materials used.
Any [STRIKE]suckers[/STRIKE] takers out there in Wake or surrounding counties?

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
You have found a sucker.
I can bubble-weld it together. May be too far to go for you. How big is the contraption?

Cheers,
Bernhard

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Well, google maps says it's only about 30 miles from my work (Cary) to Rougemont. I have no problem with that distance.

And no, no suckers yet :lol:

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Chris,

Bubble welding was meant as a joke. 'Bubble-welding' is a derogatory term describing the weld, instead of nice and smooth it looks like bubbles.

Anyway, email me your email address, I'll attach directions. BTW, my mailing address is Rougemont, but I am actually way out in the sticks.

Cheers,
Bernhard

chris99z71

New User
Chris
You've got mail!

I'm a little slow on the uptake with the welding lingo! :lol:

I tried putting down a bead with the little 110V/90A unit that I've got. It wasn't pretty. In fact, it wasn't really a bead at all. In fact...it kinda looked like...bubbles! DOH! :eusa_doh:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
You've got mail!

I'm a little slow on the uptake with the welding lingo! :lol:

I tried putting down a bead with the little 110V/90A unit that I've got. It wasn't pretty. In fact, it wasn't really a bead at all. In fact...it kinda looked like...bubbles! DOH! :eusa_doh:
Angle grinders, bondo, and paint- make a welder what he aint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS