Any great Black Friday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I believe that Lee Valley/Veritas has their "seconds" sale on cyber monday. I believe it starts at midnight and if you want to score a plane thats when you have to be online as very limited quantities - other stuff may be available during the day.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not exactly woodworking but really close.

Carbide 3D offered black Friday free shipping and a free touch probe with the Shapeoko CNC, designed, built and supported in the USA

I was going to jump into the cnc world after the new year, but this was too good to pass up

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Northern has 3M Worktunes MP3/AM-FM radio and hearing protectors for $39.99 (reg $54.99.) I use mine all the time. They are about the only AM - FM head sets available. Everything has gone blue tooth. Both Lowes and HD are featuring Rayovac AA, and AAA batteries for around $0.20 each in the multi packs

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'm glad Coleman jumped in w/ the Klingspor offering. Whenever I need something I usually try Klingspor first. W/ the NCWW discount it's almost like having Black Friday year round.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was told no NCWW discount with Black Friday sale items at Klingspor. Can't say I blame them.

redknife

New User
Chris
(Wasn’t sure whether to start a cyber-Monday thread)
http://acmetools.com has an 18% off single item using QUARTERBACK code. Instructions are in the banner. Monday 11/26 only. There are exclusions, but there are a lot of inclusions! Click on the >> details for brand exclusions.
i bought the Milwaukee brushless jigsaw. Haven’t seen it on sale elsewhere.

Last edited:

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
they also have discounted gift certificates.

if you wait for the cyber sale to end they usually follow it up with a free shipping sale so you can take advantage of the discount then.

I believe that Lee Valley/Veritas has their "seconds" sale on cyber monday. I believe it starts at midnight and if you want to score a plane thats when you have to be online as very limited quantities - other stuff may be available during the day.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Late breaking, but... you can use Lee Valley gift cards to buy Lee Valley gift cards, so if you have an old one laying around you can buy a discounted one and keep the difference. Unfortunately you can't chain that together until you have one million dollars in free gift cards, as you don't get a digital gift card... it comes in the mail. :D

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Late breaking, but... you can use Lee Valley gift cards to buy Lee Valley gift cards, ...

Richard:
I was just looking yesterday, and I thought it specifically EXCLUDED using gift cards to buy gift cards; discounted gift cards could also not be used to buy Festool products either.
Read the site I guess - but my understanding is different than yours.

Last edited:

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Hey Richard
The rule may be against using a discounted gift card to buy a discounted gift card. If you used a full price gift card to buy a discounted one, that seems reasonable to allow; doesn't make sense for LV to allow using a discounted card to buy another discounted card.

Glad it worked for you - extending the value of your gift card.

All a moot point until the next time LV discounted cards are available - Black Friday 2019?

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Ha yeah I toyed with the idea of holding onto a $500 gift card until next year to buy another one, but you are probably right that they're wise to that scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS