Any doubts about Ruth's stopper kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Take a look at this - We do not drink:tongue2: so I bought a cheap $4.95 bottle of white wine at Sam's so that I can demostrate them at the Gold Hill founder's day next Saturday - poured the wine down the drain and put some water in the bottle
Want_leak2.jpg

View image in gallery

Want_leak.jpg

View image in gallery
I turned these three - The Maple one yesterday and the other two today

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Re: Any doubts about Ruth stopper kits?

Phillip, they all look great. Looks like they pass the leak test as well.
Jack

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Re: Any doubts about Ruth stopper kits?

Thems some fine lookn stoppers there Phillip:icon_thum.Wish I woulda got in on that group buy:embarrassed:.Course I would need more tools then.Still layin low after the lathe buy.

Last edited:

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Great looking work phil. By the way you can buy emptie bottles(wine) then fill with olive oil and herbs an spices makes a great economical christmas gift.

Thanks MArk

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
poured the wine down the drain

:cry_smile Bro, never do that. It is tough on the plumbing. I will be happy to dispose of it for you. :roll:.

Nice looking stoppers and I like the idea of your demo.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Great looking work phil. By the way you can buy emptie bottles(wine) then fill with olive oil and herbs an spices makes a great economical christmas gift.

Thanks MArk

Mark never thought about that - thanks for the idea

:cry_smile Bro, never do that. It is tough on the plumbing. I will be happy to dispose of it for you. :roll:.

:icon_scra ummm wine= bad plumbing copper pipes - :gar-La; wonder what it does to your pipes :gar-La;

Nice looking stoppers and I like the idea of your demo.

Thanks bro - I will let you know how it TURNS out next Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS