Antler Pen Blanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
...anyone else see them in this picture? (A friend of mine sent this pic to me...think it's from FL, but not sure)

deer.jpg

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice photo. I sent it to my son. He got an 8 point yesterday that looks like one of those in the photo.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, that's a sausage fest. Usually you only see one buck and many doe. Are you sure it ain't San Fran :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
and to think, i thought you put out corn, should have put out a trampoline. Thanks for sharing the picture, got some friends I'll send it to. Funny Dave. [BANANA]Wonder if you could somehow coral those bad boys.[/BANANA]

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
...anyone else see them in this picture? (A friend of mine sent this pic to me...think it's from FL, but not sure)

deer.jpg

I doubt its from fla.
Like most of the south the derr look like GErman shepards with sticks on their heads.
You should invent a way to be able to "throw them back" like you do when you fish and get a small one.
You don't have trophy deer here you got Kewpie doll deer here.

J

jeff...

Someone help me :slap: all I see is Mike Davis, his BBQ grill, a plate, fork and supper, mmmmm.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Yah, I have to laugh at the fact that all of the men are under the trampoline and the doe is outside...it's like some form of animal men's club...they are all under there smoking cigars and drinking brandy...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS