Antler/bullet pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I spent the afternoon at DaveO's shop and he helped me turn my first deer antler bullet pens. I think the came out pretty cool! I learned many great tips and now I understand how to apply and finish a CA finish.

Thanks DaveO!!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom I think that your spagetti, homemade meatballs and sausage had some sort of swelling agent in it. I am still full and bloated feeling...I am sure it's not because I ate too much.
I had fun turning them with you, I hope you remember who you were going to give them too :lol:
Ava fell aslepp on the floor shortly after y'all left. I hope you made it home with Sophie still awake.
Dave:)

T

toolferone

Sophie made it home fine. She ate another meatball and some chips when we got home. I guess hunger won over tired. She was pretty crankie in the bathtub though. I really think we owe the ladies a turn now.

bluewing92

New User
Norm
Nice combination and finish. :eusa_clap Well done. Some day I’ll have to get some antler and give it a try.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice job on the pens, Tom. You didn't happen to catch a glimpse of any little elves (other than Sophie and Ava) running around at Dave's did you?:lol::lol:

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
;-)Good job on the pens. I turned 3 of those just before Christmas, but the ended up in the pockets of some guys from the hunting club as repayment of favors before I could get a good picture.

DaveO will have to post his class schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS