Another Admin needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We need another general admin. As you probably know, Chris took one those positions and has already made significant contributions.

So before I open the position to the general membership, I thought I would give you guys the opportunity first.

Let me be clear about this. This is not an honorary position; it will require some work on your part, especially in the first 30 days. This is a learn on your own position, Of course, we will answer questions and try to help, but it will be your responsibility to learn how to do the job.

We will do the same thing that we did with Chris. No position change will be announced at all during the first thirty days. During that time, you will be required to prove Monty, I, and now Chris that you can do the job. The first thing that you will have to do, is to bring up a vbulletin site from scratch on one of our test sites and then add vbadvanced, our front end to the mix.

From the time you start, you should have the site operational in 1 week. And then you play with adding standard enhancements, mods, etc. At the end of the 30 days, you will have a good starting point to do the job as needed on the main site, or you will have decided you don't really want the job or don't have enough time. If you decide to keep it, then we'll make it official otherwise, no one but myself, Monty and Chris will have even known that you have tried.

I know that perhaps our requirements seem a bit harsh for a volunteer job. They probably are but I really think it is necessary and Chris has shown it can be done and in the cases where it didn't work out, well it didn't seem to cause any problems.

So if you are interested, please PM me and we'll see about getting you started.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS