Amazon Smile

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
It doesn't net out to a landslide of money but it is awesome to get the statement showing that using smile.amazon.com does put money in the club pocket!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We normally get right around $100 per quarter from Amazon Smile with no effort on our part. Our members simply elect to use smile instead of www and choose us as the beneficiary and at no cost to the member we receive a half penny per dollar they spend deposited directly into our checking account. Those half pennies add up to some real money.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Can we put something in the new member sign-up, or on our new wix site to make people aware of this? A rotating ad for ourselves?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well that was easy. A great customer of mine said they will shift all of their Amazon purchases to Smile for NCWW.
That should get us $50 to $100 per month. Many of these young companies are using Amazon for all their supplies

Pdkennelly

New User
Parley
My wife buys stuff on amazon on the time. is there a way to set a default in your Prime account?

EDIT: I just checked and she's got it set to Pencils of Promise which helps schools. But she's only used it 3 times. So, she needs to update her bookmark. lol.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If we set up a banner then the link address it points to should be set to _Amazon Sign-In

That probably got converted so it is smile.... /ch/26-3073531 That stands for charity # 26-3073531 - our EIN.

But let's move this discussion to an internal forum as there are issues involved with doing this.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS