Amazon price watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
For those of you that are unaware there is a web site that watches Amazon prices and will tell you how the price rates compared to the last 90 days and for as long as it has been available on Amazon. Additionally, it shows you items with the biggest price drop in the past 24, 48 hours and 1 week. Lastly, if there is something you are interested in, you can set up to be notified if the price changes.

I have found Amazon varies their pricing on items and this is a good site to know if you are getting the best deal.

http://www.frozenwarrior.com/~pricewatch/ is the site. Click on price watch and you should be able to go from there.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
FWIW, I have never found the frozenwarrior service to be very useful.

It is not capable of tracking Amazon's "Click to see price" items - which is where the best prices are usually found.

I prefer to save items of interest to my Amazon cart, then check frequently. Each time you check your cart, Amazon pops a message indicating if & how much the prices have changed since the last time you checked.

-Mark

Sully

New User
jay
The frozenwarrior site is good, but another problem is that it can't catch short term price fluctuations in the prices. If an item experiences a price drop, say a couple of hours in length, frozenwarrior doesn't pick it up. I guess it scans the prices every 6-12 hours. It is nice for checking the price history of an item.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
FWIW, I have never found the frozenwarrior service to be very useful.

It is not capable of tracking Amazon's "Click to see price" items - which is where the best prices are usually found.

I prefer to save items of interest to my Amazon cart, then check frequently. Each time you check your cart, Amazon pops a message indicating if & how much the prices have changed since the last time you checked.

-Mark

I have been looking at it and I tend to see what you mean. It seems to miss alot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS