AK-47 Rife Furniture "Stock sets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Good day,

I am a rifle furniture custom finisher who specializes in finishing AK-47 furniture. I would like to have my own furniture made under my company's name and eventually make the furniture myself.

I would like to know if someone could point me in the direction of a shop and/or business that would be able to handle this. I can provide additional details for this request.

Thank you,
John Russell (Combloc Customs).

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Good day,

I am a rifle furniture custom finisher who specializes in finishing AK-47 furniture. I would like to have my own furniture made under my company's name and eventually make the furniture myself.

I would like to know if someone could point me in the direction of a shop and/or business that would be able to handle this. I can provide additional details for this request.

Thank you,
John Russell (Combloc Customs).

Not to be "like that" but i clicked your website on my smart phone and everything is so small that i couldn't read it. I clicked the video and there are several screen of captions that moved so fast i coild barely read the first sentence before it changed to another caption. Then there we images of AKs and im wondering exactly whay it is i was looking at. Are you a AK dealer and selling AKs? Some had some prettuy cool looking wooden stocks though.

The title of this post says AK-47 Rife Furniture Stock Sets so i was expecting furniture that was made out of AKs but i guess thats not it either...

What exactly are you selling?

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Not to be "like that" but i clicked your website on my smart phone and everything is so small that i couldn't read it. I clicked the video and there are several screen of captions that moved so fast i coild barely read the first sentence before it changed to another caption. Then there we images of AKs and im wondering exactly whay it is i was looking at. Are you a AK dealer and selling AKs? Some had some prettuy cool looking wooden stocks though.

The title of this post says AK-47 Rife Furniture Stock Sets so i was expecting furniture that was made out of AKs but i guess thats not it either...

What exactly are you selling?

Thanks for the input. I offer my custom finishing services of AK "furniture". I sell U.S. made Ironwood Designs AK stock sets a.k.a. "furniture" that I custom finish for my customers. Customers can also send me their firearm furniture to be custom finished. I'm honestly not 100%certain, but I believe that AK furniture is called "furniture" because it is made of wood. I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,
John.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Seems like a CNC machine could be put to good use in making this furniture for you, and once designed could maximize repeatability.

And I also expected to see a coffee table made out of AK-47 parts when I went to your page :)

ComblocCustoms

New User
John
Seems like a CNC machine could be put to good use in making this furniture for you, and once designed could maximize repeatability.

And I also expected to see a coffee table made out of AK-47 parts when I went to your page :)

I agree. I have looked into a ShopBot 4[SUP]th[/SUP] axis rotary indexer lathe and plan to purchase one in the future. In the meantime however, I'll need someone who has one to make the parts for me. If you guys or gals know of someone who could assist me with this project that would be great. Thanks.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I agree. I have looked into a ShopBot 4[SUP]th[/SUP] axis rotary indexer lathe and plan to purchase one in the future. In the meantime however, I'll need someone who has one to make the parts for me. If you guys or gals know of someone who could assist me with this project that would be great. Thanks.

I've got a ShopBot but no indexer (yet) for it.

I see people make pistol grips with the 'Bot, maybe it could be designed to make them that way.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Furniture is the firearms industry term for stocks and grips, called such due to usually being made of wood.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I agree and I expected that my post would be monitored and deleted along with the response from CrealBilly.

That's okay but I had a "had to say it" mentality this morning. Heaven knows I sure wouldn't want to over step the boundaries and hint at something political. It's sure not a "mea culpa" from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors