A new start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Well it should be official by Monday - I bought a new shop! Of course the LOML points out that it is sitting next to a new house and on 10 acres of woods in Burlington! She get the house and carport and I get the 24x30 garage to fit out as I need. We're excited and will spend the next 6 weeks working on the house so we can move, but then I can start on the shop. Now thought I need to start the process of packing up the current shop. All in all, pretty exciting!!! Anyone want to buy a house in Hillsborough??

Dan Snyder

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Congratulations Dan and enjoy the process of putting the shop together to suit your needs!

bobby g

ehpoole

Ethan
Congratulations on the new shop (with detached house)! :)

Having moved many times, I do not envy the actual move, but I'm sure you will enjoy the new place.

Thanks for sharing with us.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dan Congrats...There is nothing more exciting then setting up a new shop. Especially a dedicated shop.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Are you leaving Hillsborough because of the neighbors? :wink_smil Good luck with the new shop. Holler if you need help.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
It's nice starting a shop from scratch so you can try and get the perfect layout before having to move in. Good luck with the move and sale of the houses.

Red

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Dan, I like your thinking. My previous shop was a dedicated, 1,500 sf, all concrete hole in the ground. Of course, LOML had to go and build a house over it. :gar-Bi

Bill

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on the new shop (and home) Dan! :icon_cheers Hate to have you moving further away, but it's not too far. ;)

M

McRabbet

I am immediately jealous! Good luck on the move and as Mike said, we must have pictures of the upfit adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS