A little late in the game but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclark

New User
Kevin
I am Kevin in Kannapolis. I have actually been on here since March but just getting around to introducing myself. I would like to thank everyone that has helped me so far. I have done projects in the past but looking forward to do more in depth projects. I have learned thru trial and error but have also learned a lot here. I am very excited to get going on a couple of projects coming for this winter as I am using some wood from a sawyer and not from the big box stores. It was such a thrill for me to work with that wood. So much more gratifying.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Kevin!

Yes. Having the equipment to mill your own rough sawn lumber opens so many doors and save you a ton of $'s in the long run.

Good luck with your upcoming projects and don't forget to post some pictures of your work here at NCWW!

Wayne

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome Kevin, I'm Kevin over in Davidson, right around 73 and Poplar Tent. We're starting to get a few guys right around this area. May have to do a NCWW lunch sometime soon.

SawBuck

New User
Lonnie
Hi Kevin, and welcome! It's good to see another K-Town resident with an interest in woodworking! I don't post often, but I do visit the forum a lot. It's a great resource for all things woodworking, plus some. Like Kevin mentioned, maybe we can schedule a lunch get together for the NCWW folks in our area.

-Lonnie

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Kevin, welcome to NCWW! You're in a great part of the state for Woodworking. Rick DeNardo at the Woodworking Source is not that far from you, and there is also Kyle up in Iron Station for some killer slabs and Randy's sawmill down in Waxhaw, plus who knows how many other local sawyers.

I look forward to seeing your projects.

Regards,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors