$50 Biesemeyer and 3 $12 Delta mobile bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I cleaned out the Sanford Lowe's of their mobile bases and picked up the fence for $50. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc It was on sale for $80 but the end of the box was open. I told the guy that there might be some parts missing (don't really think any are missing but will check it out tomorrow. If so, I think Biesemeyer will replace them) and I would give him $50 which his manager approved. Don't know what I will do with it (probably give it to my son) since I have a 52 inch Biese on my unisaw.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
There was one bag of hardware and the instructions missing. I spoke with Biesemeyer customer service and she is sending the missing items to me at no charge. She said the plant is in the process now of being closed due to the move to Tn. She was not a happy camper. I really hate to see anyone lose a job due to something beyond their control.

mburke911

New User
Mark
What is the part number on the bases? I might call around and see if I can find them in my area.

Thanks,

mark

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The bases are all gone. Checked a couple weeks ago. Sanford store was only store with any in stock. They couldn't find them at that time. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS