4/4 lumber at Klingspor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Does Klingspor sell 4/4 lumber? I only see the "thin stock" on the web site.

I need a small qty of 4/4 for a project and don't really want to go up to the hardwood store. I am headed over towards HF tomorrow/Friday and was hoping to pick the lumber up at the same time as the sanding pads DaveO recommended.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Does Klingspor sell 4/4 lumber? I only see the "thin stock" on the web site.

I need a small qty of 4/4 for a project and don't really want to go up to the hardwood store. I am headed over towards HF tomorrow/Friday and was hoping to pick the lumber up at the same time as the sanding pads DaveO recommended.

Yes David, they carry 4/4 in alot of different species, what are you looking for ?

DavidF

New User
David
Yes David, they carry 4/4 in alot of different species, what are you looking for ?

I need a couple of pieces in contrasting colours, not too worried what they are, but a light and a dark. Each piece dimensioned needs to be 5" wide x 50" long x 7/8" thk (22mm)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, but they are all out of Cherry...the one wood I am needing right now:cry_smile. Klingspor is one of my favorite wood suppliers. Their prices are decent for small quantity purchases and they are convenient for me.

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
They have great sandpaper and they give us discounts on it. :eusa_danc

DavidF

New User
David
What are you guys saying? - that I should buy things not on my list:rotflm: as if I would!!! Actually I will be buying some of the small sanding pads and the wavy disks for bowl sanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS