3rd Annual Picnic- Come on in the waters fine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Support this website !
3rd Annual Picnic - May 17th, 2008
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13882

Come on in, the water's fine folks !

For all of you people that are on the fence, Y'all should just jump in, and put your name on the poll and tell us that you're coming. It's my first year and yet I can almost guarantee that everyone is going have a great time.

If you enjoy this website and want to pay Steve back for running it, then this is the way to do it. This picnic and website is near and dear to his heart. Bring families and friends, they're all invited.
What have you got to lose, we have become much more than a cyber meeting place for people that work with wood. We meet for lunches, drinks, shows, and many other outside events. We are males and females, ages from teens all the way up to the 70's, we come from all different walks of life and do all different types of woodworking, we have kids and grandkids. You have to fit in, because someone here is just like you.

This picnic is just like this website, the people are what makes it happen and if we don't support it, it will go away.

Remember my sign off line....

"There are no strangers here, only friends that haven't met"

Meet the people that you've contacted on this site and walk away as friends.

This site came about as a place where woodworkers from the great state of North Carolina could meet and help each other out, now you have the chance to meet them in person, why would you want to miss that .

Some times opportunities knock, well here's one that's knocking loud !

I will see y'all on May 17th !:icon_thum

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Support this website !
3rd Annual Picnic - May 17th, 2008
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13882

Come on in, the water's fine folks !

For all of you people that are on the fence, Y'all should just jump in, and put your name on the poll and tell us that you're coming. It's my first year and yet I can almost guarantee that everyone is going have a great time.

If you enjoy this website and want to pay Steve back for running it, then this is the way to do it. This picnic and website is near and dear to his heart. Bring families and friends, they're all invited.
What have you got to lose, we have become much more than a cyber meeting place for people that work with wood. We meet for lunches, drinks, shows, and many other outside events. We are males and females, ages from teens all the way up to the 70's, we come from all different walks of life and do all different types of woodworking, we have kids and grandkids. You have to fit in, because someone here is just like you.

This picnic is just like this website, the people are what makes it happen and if we don't support it, it will go away.

Remember my sign off line....

"There are no strangers here, only friends that haven't met"

Meet the people that you've contacted on this site and walk away as friends.

This site came about as a place where woodworkers from the great state of North Carolina could meet and help each other out, now you have the chance to meet them in person, why would you want to miss that .

Some times opportunities knock, well here's one that's knocking loud !

I will see y'all on May 17th !:icon_thum

QFT,
I'll be there with bells on , just look for the ding-a-ling :lol::lol::lol:
Be there or be square

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will be there but will leave the bells at home, I am ding-a-ling enough without them.

:rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Mentioned last night in the other thread that I'm planning on being there. I'm going to try and talk one of my friends into going too. Looking forward to it. :icon_thum

Trent

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Prolly wont be able to make it this year. For those that can go you'll have a great time.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Water is a bit too cold this time of year for me to go swimming.

I have already responded and plan to attend though. I expect I will be bringing both girls this year.

On another note, I think we should have a tool swap/sale. Might be a good way for others to get some goodies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Water is a bit too cold this time of year for me to go swimming.

I have already responded and plan to attend though. I expect I will be bringing both girls this year.

On another note, I think we should have a tool swap/sale. Might be a good way for others to get some goodies.

Great idea! My wife will appreciate going to a picnic/tool sale. She loves when I buy more tools.:roll::roll::roll:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Great idea! My wife will appreciate going to a picnic/tool sale. She loves when I buy more tools.:roll::roll::roll:

Geoff,
The trick to going a swap/sale is to tell the wife that you're going to get rid of some tools, not acquire some tools.:lol:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
A tool swap/sale!!!!!!!!! What a great idea.

Yet another reason to be sad that I won't be able to go. :eusa_booh

J

jeff...

Yep I'm coming - However this year with the restriction on wood - I'll be able to socialize :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS