3mm Baltic Birch off-cuts for sale ****ALL SOLD****

hahn_ab

New User
Carl
Hello everyone. Long time looker of this site, in fact I thought I was a member but had to join or re-join today. It's possible maybe I previously joined under an email I no longer use.

Anyway,
We use loads of 3mm Baltic Birch for our laser engraving business. I cut and engrave pieces 11x14 and larger, up to 20x24, so when I cut up the 5x5 sheets we generate off cuts that we don't use but would be great for someone that does scroll saw work or makes smaller laser cut/engraved items.
In the past I would just dispose of my off-cuts and It seems a shame to keep throwing these away so I'm offering them for sale at great prices. As you know full sheets are running between $25-$47 depending on quantity you purchase. I am offering my off cuts for 0.004 cents per square inch, that works out to $14.40 per full sheet.
The sizes that I have available range from 4" x 60" to 10" x 60" and also have other various sizes. I can't ship these, they would have to be picked up in Durham.
Example: a piece 8" x 60" would cost you $1.92
Message me here and we can talk if you're interested.

Carl
AKA Hahn_AB

This has all been sold. I do generate more over time so kick me a message if you're interested in any in the future.
Carl

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors