32nd Annual Lazy Daze 8/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Well, it's only a couple of hours away and I'm up and scrambling to finish and pack up stuff. Granted I've been up since 06:15 yesterday and we need to be on the road to go load out and finish set up by around 06:15 today so it'll be interesting to say the least. :gar-La;

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate and it'll be a good day outside, at least I hope so. I heard on the late news that they're expecting 60,000 people to attend!! :swoon:

Brian.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Good luck with the show!! I did that show a few years back (like 10 or 12 years ago), rained that day and ruined the finish on a lot of my goods. Took 2 weeks to get it all back in shape. That is when I gave up the sunscreen canopy and got an EZUp with sides.

Jerry

sawduster

New User
Robert
just for the record , I grew up in Cary and my rock and roll " garage band " played at the very 1st festival :eusa_danc
...the entire affair was about 2 blocks long :confused_

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
just for the record , I grew up in Cary and my rock and roll " garage band " played at the very 1st festival :eusa_danc
...the entire affair was about 2 blocks long :confused_

I didn't know that they had rock and roll when you were young, I thought that they just banged rocks together for music:gar-La;.
You lived in Cary when there was only one street light in town, Right ?

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS