2nd Finishing Workshop complete

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The second Introduction to wood finishing workshop was held yesterday (2/11). Once again, Richard came well prepared and did a great job of covering all the basics of finishing and answering everyone's questions. For those of you still on the wait list for this beginners session, the plan is to have at least one more, probably in a few months.

I've created an album w/ all the pics I took yesterday, but here are just a few from the album.

IMG_3244.JPG IMG_3250.JPGIMG_3245.JPG

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Richard, the shirt matches your hair ...:p Nice to see people learning this. It is so important to woodworking and often not given enough attention.

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
Thanks again to Richard and Bill. A lot of information and you took extra time to answer any questions before moving on. It also was a pleasure meeting the group and talking with them.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am SO looking forward to this class!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’d like to thank everyone who participated. You all asked great questions and took to the hands on parts well. I look forward to doing more in the future. Everyone should look for an announcement in a few weeks about the next class. This will be one of the advanced classes and will focus on one type of finishing.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS