1/4" thick mirror glass - FREE!!!

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
My cleanout date shifted to September so I still have several old 1/4" mirrors and I'd rather have someone use them than send them to the dump. No frames, just the glass. They have been stored outside for about 15 years. All of them have some sort of defects on them, but I believe you can cut them down to smaller sizes and get some usable parts.

You can see a list of the mirrors at my website. Ignore any prices on the website. All mirrors are free at this point.

Please bring gloves to carry the mirrors if you decide to take any of them.

Feel free to PM me at this site if you have questions. I am usually on once a day M-F between 9 am and noon so it may be a day after your PM before I respond. But I will try to respond once I know I have a message. Please be patient.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
My cleanout date shifted to September so I still have several old 1/4" mirrors and I'd rather have someone use them than send them to the dump. No frames, just the glass. They have been stored outside for about 15 years. All of them have some sort of defects on them, but I believe you can cut them down to smaller sizes and get some usable parts.

You can see a list of the mirrors at my website. Ignore any prices on the website. All mirrors are free at this point.

Please bring gloves to carry the mirrors if you decide to take any of them.

Feel free to PM me at this site if you have questions. I am usually on once a day M-F between 9 am and noon so it may be a day after your PM before I respond. But I will try to respond once I know I have a message. Please be patient.
"FREE" stuff needs to be offered to Habitat ReStore. They may pick up, they may not take it, but, if you're taking it to the dump and the ReStore's closer . . . why not give them a call?

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
"FREE" stuff needs to be offered to Habitat ReStore. They may pick up, they may not take it, but, if you're taking it to the dump and the ReStore's closer . . . why not give them a call?
Habitat does not take mirrors that are unframed

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
"Needs to be offered"??? Careful with your wording at the risk of sounding like you are telling me to do something. :) I'm likely to do the opposite. Ha ha ha.

The dumpster I am renting for my cleanout will be in my front yard. Much closer than the local ReStore. LOL!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS