1/4" thick mirror glass for sale.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
I have several old 1/4" mirrors for sale. No frames, just the glass. They have been stored outside for about 15 years. All of them have some sort of defects on them, but I believe you can cut them down to smaller sizes and get some usable parts.

Here's the basic information:
1) Price is based on $1 per square foot with rounding to the nearest $0.25.
2) Cash only. No, I don't have change. Please plan accordingly.
3) You must purchase the entire mirror.
4) Price is firm.
5) First come, first payed, first served.
6) I will not hold a specific mirror for you. But, if someone tells me they are on the way to get a mirror you want, I will let you know. If they decide not to buy the mirror, I will let you know. If you are "on your way", I will let them know.
7) After late July, I will be throwing out any of the mirrors that are left over. No, I won't let you know and give you what's left. :)
8) Many have dirt and dust on them and will need to be cleaned by the purchaser.
9) Please bring gloves to carry the mirrors. I will not sell you a mirror if you do not have gloves. I don't want blood in my porch, in the yard, or on the driveway. :cool:
10) No refunds even if you break it while at my house.
11) While you are here, I will handle the mirrors so if one breaks before it's paid for, it will be my fault. Once it's paid for, you get to move it.
12) I am not physically able to assist you in moving the mirrors to your vehicle. Some of the largest ones need two people to move them.
13) I live in Clayton, NC.
14) I have glass cutting tools that you can borrow after the mirrors are paid for. You must take all pieces of cut mirror with you. Tools are for use at my house only.
15) I have glass markers also if you want to mark off what you think is the usable portion of the mirror so you can then figure out how the true price per square foot compares to new mirrors. For example, a 42"x21" mirror at that website is $142.15. I'm selling mine for $7.75.

I have measured, photographed, and priced all the mirrors. You can see that information at: NCGrimbo's Mirrors For Sale

Feel free to PM me at this site if you have questions. I am usually on once a day M-F between 9 am and noon so it may be a day after your PM before I respond. But I will try to respond once I know I have a message. Please be patient.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS