Search results

1. G

latest tobacco stick project

did my picture appear in the post
  2. G

latest tobacco stick project

Trying some craft ideas to use up part of the tobacco stick inventory I have. This is the latest project, a key rack. Any feedback would be appreciated
  3. G

Willow experiences

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I will use it to some things instead of more valuable wood
  4. G

Willow experiences

Got a piece of willow from a neighbor part of a tree blown down never turned willow before anyone have any thoughts
  5. G

Top wheel on bandsaw loose

Band saw now working. Thanks for all of the help
  6. G

Thanks for the input. I have been sidetracked the last couple of days on other things. Will check later to see how things go
  7. G

Mike I do not see any other adjustment knobs. Here is another picture
  8. G

This is a picture of my bandsaw if tha will help with questions
  9. G

I recently decided to put tune up my bandsaw that I have not used in a couple of years. It is an old craftsman. When putting on the new blade I noticed the top wheel(tire?) is loose and whenever I started to tighten the blade it would begin to tilt. I would hand turn to see if the blade was...
  10. Watches

Watches

11. Open box

Open box

12. G

back to the lathe

about 2 inches in diameter 1/4 thick
  13. G

back to the lathe

I have been inactive for a while.(No need to bore you with that long story.) I have been turning a few pendants for necklaces and did a piece of cherry burl today with some bark left on it. Put a couple of coats of spray laquer on it. I know it needs a few more. Any comments appreciated View...
  14. cherry pendant

cherry pendant

15. G

making walnut stain

Hello I have not posted for a while but had a question. I have access to some black walnut trees I have been gathering to crack this winter. I was wondering if anyone had any use for the hulls to make stain. Any thoughts or inquiries are welcome.
  16. G

wana be wood turner

I may be able to help I live near Mt Airy also. Send a message or PM me and I will let you in on my experience. I would try some other woods . What type of lathe do you have?
  17. G

Piedmont Wood Workers Guild

You guys should a lot of fun. I will not be there Saturday but was able to go by earlier this week. Saw a lot of nice lumber and was glad to finally meet Kyle and Chris.
  18. G

Another first

I have not put liquid in yet May put spare change in it. Not sure what finish I will use. I have some salad bowl finish I may put on it. Any other thoughts
  19. G

Another first

Finally turned a goblet. I acheived both goals I had for this turning. 1. The cup did not explode while turning. 2. The stem is smaller than the cup. All comments will be appreciated.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS